The City of Scottsbluff provides 2.0 CY construction dumpsters. These containers are for small construction waste material only. No shingles, appliances, concrete, dirt, yard waste, heavy objects or hazardous waste are allowed in these dumpsters. If any of these objects are in the can, we will not dump it.
- Containers need to be pre-paid at the city office. You may call or go in person to the city office. (308)-632-4136.
- Payment is good for four (4) dumps or four (4) weeks, whichever comes first.
- Thursdays are the scheduled day for dumping.
- If you need the container dumped on a different day, you must call in advance to schedule it.
- There will be an extra charge of $15.22 for each special pickup requested.
For questions, please contact Environmental Services at (308) 630-0985.